Interns at MISP have a great opportunity to experience working in a multidisciplinary research environment. We currently have internship positions available for summer of 2018.
The MISP sponsored Biomedical Engineering Summer Internship is for undergraduate students of biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, and computer engineering. The 10-week program, under the guidance of Dr. Hossein Rabbani is scheduled from July, 2018 to September, 2018.
- Learning and promoting research skills
- Experience the cooperation in an interdisciplinary research project
- Bridging the gap between academic and experimental training
- Promotion of scientific resume
We provide You:
- A unique experience in an academic environment
- Research sources
- Continuous support and monitoring of the students’ performance through participation in research groups
- Effective empirical research
- Searching for resources, collecting and analyzing medical data, supporting research implementation
- Assist in writing texts and scientific papers and presenting research results in international journals and conferences.
- Contribute to the development of a research platform
- Contribute to the establishment and consolidation of international research communication
If interested, please feel free to contact [email protected], with a letter of interest including a full CV.